Ductwork & Fan Engineering
ROFLOW operates from a modern purpose built facility. Our plant forms a first class base which befits our status as an industry leader of industrial ventilation.
We encompass all areas of industrial ventilation ductwork manufacture with high specification, high capacity high volume capabilities for the most arduous applications.
This includes high integrity ductwork manufacture to world class internationally recognised standards.
- B&ES Ductwork – to DW144 and DW172 (Fully Automated CAD CAM)
- High Integrity Stainless Steel – for offshore and nuclear applications
- Specialist Alloys – for highly corrosive and chemical scrubbing applications
- Heavy Fabricated Carbon Steel – for abrasive waste and transfer systems
- Polypropylene and PVC to DW154 – for pharmaceutical and laboratory applications
- Food Grade Stainless Steel – for clean design and pharmaceutical applications
- Fire rated ducwork in accordance with BS5588 Part 9 and BS476 Part 24 (Test)
PLASMA CUTTING & I-FOLD MACHINERY
ROFLOW have substantial investment in the latest state of the art high definition Plasma Cutting and I-Fold Duct coil line manufacture.
Hypertherm HPR260XD Auto Gas HD Plasma Arc Cutting System can cut up to 32mm dross free and 64mm severance on mild steel, 32mm dross free and 50mm severance on stainless steel. Complete with true hole technology for bolt ready holes as low as 1:1
Fully Hydraulic I-Fold System Duct Coil Line producing rapid multiple thickness 1500mm de-coil flat sheet into fully wrapped and ribbed ducting. All state of art auto fold transfer software. System manufacture, including stainless steel, galvanised mild steel, aluminium and perforated metal.
ROFLOW manufacture a range of centrifugal and industrial axial flow fans to suit most applications.The ROFLOW centrifugal fan range is of robust quality construction and can be manufactured from a range of Carbon and Austenitic steels.
The axial flow fan range includes cased axial, direct drive and vee belt drive bifurcated units. All impellers are of high efficiency aerofoil design, available in aluminium, GRP and Polypropylene.
We are able to provide complete fan unit rebuilds including new impeller and case manufacture, dynamic balancing and new drive assembly. On site dis-assembly, removal and re-installation.
A variety of silencers are available to suit the ROFLOW fan range in addition to circular and rectangular duct silencers. ROFLOW manufacture many special items for sound attenuation applications, including acoustic enclosures, plenums and louvres.