Ductwork and Fan Engineering
ROFLOW operate from a modern purpose-built facility. Our plant forms a first class base which befits our status as a high quality ISO certified fabricator of ventilation systems and ductwork. We encompass all areas of industrial ventilation ductwork manufacture with high specification and high volume capabilities for the most arduous of applications.
This includes high integrity ductwork manufacture to world class internationally recognised standards.
- BESA Ductwork to DW 144 and DW 172 (Fully automated CAD CAM) High integrity Stainless Steel – for UK offshore and
- nuclear applications
- Specialist Alloys – for highly corrosive and
- chemical scrubbing applications
- Heavy Fabricated Carbon Steel – for abrasive waste and
- transfer systems
- Polypropylene and PVC to DW 154 – for pharmaceutical and laboratory applications
- Fire rated ductwork in accordance with BS476 Part24
- AutoCAD for 2D detail manufacturing / layout drawings and
- 3D modelling
- Autodesk Fabrication MEP for manufacturing component to fabrication model
- Revit for 3D BIM Level 2 modelling and rendering
- Navisworks for 3D real time collaboration, clash detection
- and rendering
ROFLOW manufacture a range of centrifugal and industrial axial flow fans to suit most applications.
The centrifugal fan range is of robust quality construction and can be manufactured from a range of carbon and austenitic steels.
The axial flow fan range includes cased axial, direct drive and vee belt drive bifurcated units. All impellers are of high efficiency aerofoil design, available in aluminium, GRP and Polypropylene.
We are able to provide complete fan unit rebuilds including new impeller and case manufacture, dynamic balancing and new drive assembly, on-site disassembly, removal and re-installation.
A variety of silencers are available to suit ROFLOW fan range in addition to circular and rectangular duct silencers. ROFLOW manufacture many special items for sound attenuation applications, including acoustic enclosures, plenums and louvres.