General Fabrication and Sheet Metal Engineering
ROFLOW undertake extensive fabrication and sheet metal engineering contract work which run alongside our environmental activities.
We operate from a large modern purpose built manufacturing facility. It is equipped with a broad range of fabrication plant and machinery with substantial capacities.
All projects / contract orders are incorporated within the ROFLOW ISO system manufacturing and audit procedures. This ensures high quality work, delivered on time with the utmost professional care.
Any site works are supported with comprehensive risk assessment and installation methodology. Please ask for our safety training information.
- AutoCAD for 2D detail manufacturing, layout drawing and 3D modelling
- Stainless Steel / Aluminium / Carbon Steel
- Architectural and Structural Steelwork
- Mezzanine Platforms Staircases and Ladders
- Bespoke and Batch Production Paint Shop Finishing Site Work and Repairs
High capacity cutting, bending, shearing,
rolling, welding and finishing